On Saturday May 26th, guests gathered at RACV Royal Pines to celebrate the work of TLC for Kids.
People in attendance enjoyed beautiful food, inspiring words, and the opportunity to fundraise for TLC for Kids by participating in auctions and genuine casino-style entertainment and games. Speeches were made by Tim Conolan, the CEO and Founder of TLC for Kids, and TLC Family Danyelle and Holly, who shared their personal journey.
TLC for Kids would like to thank the guests for raising a grand total of $15,630 for sick kids and their families!
We send our dearest thanks to everybody who contributed on the night, with extra-special thanks to the following people:
- To our major sponsor of this event, OGGE LAW- Family Law and Sports Law
- To our event sponsors – Stroud Homes, Vincent’s, Two Little Bakers, Montessori Gold Coast, Team Rescue, Real Deal Fun Casino
- To supporters of our event – Jodie Shaw Photography and the band Sex and Chocolate
- Tony Mansfield for offering his time as the master of ceremonies and auctioneer
- Danyelle and Holly, for sharing their brave and inspiring story
Everyone was dressed to the nines and the atmosphere was electric! See below for photos.