TLC for Kids’ new Local Money Box Campaign puts coin collection boxes in local stores looking to raise local funds for local kids. By popping one of our branded boxes on your counter, in your tea room or at your front desk, you can raise valuable funds for our work, one coin at a time.
It’s one of the easiest ways to help sick kids!
Whether you’re a small independent business or a major franchise, TLC for Kids can organise to have a box sent directly to your store. It’s a great way to promote your community values to your customers while also doing genuine good.
To organise a box, contact email@example.com
- Cafe Segovia (Melbourne, VIC)
- Caffé E Biscotti (Melbourne VIC)
- Coburg Primary School (Coburg, VIC)
- Grantham Grand Burgers & Breakfast (Brunswick West, VIC)
- Melba’s Food Hall (Brunswick West, VIC)
- The Mixing Bowl Cupcakes (Brunswick West, VIC)
- Pete N Rosie’s Deli (Prahran, VIC)
- The Village Bakery (Brunswick West, VIC)