On the evening of Saturday 24th of June, guests gathered in their best black-tie attire at Eureka 89 to support TLC for Kids.
The stage was set beautifully, with subtle black and chromatic table settings – punctuated by stunning Helen Kontouris centrepieces – gleaming against Melbourne’s cityscape. Attendees mingled and chatted among themselves before sitting down to an evening of laughs, tears, and generosity. Touching speeches were made by TLC Mum Sally, and TLC for Kids Founder and CEO Tim Conolan and Executive Manager Ana Darras, giving the audience a moving insight into why TLC for Kids does what we do.
There was a fantastic array of live auction, silent auction and raffle items up for grabs, ranging from stunning jewellery, to holiday packages, to unique and priceless experiences. The standout prize on the night was a dinner shared with our TLC Graduates, cooked by Ana Darras and our MC Justin Smith. Due to popular demand and deep generosity, Ana and Justin are now set to host not one, not two, but three Graduates Dinners!
Our supporters, old and new, dug deep and raised more funds than ever before…
$103,973 was raised for sick kids and their families across Australia.
It was truly inspiring to witness this immense spirit of giving for a humble charity like ourselves.
We send our dearest thanks to everybody who contributed on the night, with extra-special thanks to the following people:
- Chris Andrianopoulos from AA Holdings, for not only being our Silver Sponsor for the evening and helping make the event possible, but also for digging even deeper on the night to purchase auction items
- Justin Smith, 3AW Presenter and Herald Sun Journalist, for being an incredible MC
- Resus, our Bronze Sponsor on the evening, who also made a $10,000 pledge on the night
- Kids of Melbourne and MOR, for each making pledges of $10,000 on the night and contributing vouchers and gifts for guests
- Sally and Charlie Hancock, for sharing their brave and inspiring story
- Livinia Nixon from Channel 9 and Steven Heathcote from the Australian Ballet Company, who generously offered last-minute, priceless live auction items during the course of the auction
- Eureka 89, for being such a beautiful, accommodating venue
- The Robbie Williams Experience, for providing great entertainment
- Imagine Creative, Impact Digital and Julian Gries Photography, for providing crucial creative, photographic and print support for the event
Please enjoy our photo gallery below: