Fundraising for TLC for Kids
Before starting your fundraising activity, make sure you let us know about it so that we can legally cover your fundraising!
Once you’ve collected your funds, head over to our Donations page to donate. Plus, we love getting stories and pictures from our amazing supporters, so don’t forget to keep us in the loop!
TLC for Kids Fundraising Terms & Conditions
- The organiser of any fundraising event or activity needs to abide by all State/Territory charities legislation and apply for any permits and authorities that may be required. This is inclusive of all raffles, bingo, vending tickets, other games of chance or any public appeal. Different states have their own legislation, which should be checked beforehand. If in doubt, contact TLC for Kids’ head office.
- Organisers are advised to obtain any insurances and indemnities considered necessary in association with any event that involves the general community or individual members of the public. TLC for Kids’ Public Liability Insurance does notcover events conducted by outside organisations.
- Organisers wishing to use TLC for Kids’ name and logo must make an application to TLC for Kids. Approval to use the name and logo is only given if the artwork meets the TLC for Kids’ requirements.
- All publicity in reference to the fundraising event/activity should clearly state that the event/activity is being organised by (name of organiser/company) in support of TLC for Kids. All promotional material must be worded in such a way as to make it clear that TLC for Kids is either the only beneficiary, or is one of a number of charities benefiting from the event, and, if there are only certain components of an event that are raising funds for TLC for Kids, specific details must be clearly publicised.
- The organisers must not represent themselves as having any agency relationship with TLC for Kids.
- The organisers must not incur any expenses in the name of TLC for Kids, and TLC for Kids cannot be held liable for any expenses relating to any event unless written authority is provided by the CEO or Executive Manager.
- The organisers must agree and acknowledge that only TLC for Kids Management or Board of Directors are authorised to fulfil any aspect of a child’s request or service provision in connection to TLC for Kids.
- All proceeds raised from the nominated fundraising activity/ies conducted during the event for TLC for Kids are to be remitted within four (4) weeks of completing the event or activity, and banked into the nominated account of TLC for Kids.
- As part of the TLC for Kids fundraising clause, all expenses directly associated with the fundraising event benefiting TLC for Kids cannot exceed more than 40% of the total funds raised from each appeal.