TLC for Kids Corporate Governance
TLC for Kids is governed by a Board of Directors who meet on a regular basis, ensuring the organisation abides by the Set of Rules and Constitution. The Board of Directors also ensures the organisation sustains services and maintains accurate and clear accounts.
TLC for Kids maintains detailed policies and procedures to ensure all services are maintained at the highest possible level. This also ensures the protection of the children and families referred to TLC for Kids.
TLC for Kids’ staff are required to obtain a Working with Children Check and background checks before commencement of employment. They all sign a confidentiality agreement and follow guidelines provided by Safeguarding Children to ensure the protection and safety of children is the number one priority.
TLC for Kids has an independent audit conducted on an annual basis and follows guidelines set out by the ATO and Business and Consumer Affairs relating to fundraising and charitable services.
TLC for Kids maintains fundraising licences in all states where fundraising is conducted in accordance with required rules and regulations.
Board of Directors
- Ralph Alphonso – Principal, Barley Store Productions Pty Ltd
- Gillian Baker – Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives
- Debbie Bau – Parent Representative
- Tim Conolan (Secretary) – CEO & Founder of TLC for Kids
- Michael Davey – Creative Director, Evoke Creative
- Sarah Gale – Senior Retail Executive and E-commerce/Marketing Consultant, Sarah Gale Consultancy
- Zoe Gladio – McDonald’s Franchisee
- Danielle Hogan – Senior Social Worker, Complex Care Hub, The Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne
- Michael Luddeni – General Manager, SecurePay
- Anton Mihoc (Treasurer) – Director, UPTURN Business Advisory
- Andrew Schepisi (Chair) – Managing Director, Schepisi Communications
- Jack Ayerbe – MaST Australia
- Andrew Blode – CEO, Jack and Robert Smorgon Families Foundation
- Adriana Brusi – Founder and CEO at Event Negotiators
- Michael Cefai – Southern Regional Sales Manager, Samsung Enterprise Solutions
- Mark Civitella – Managing Director, Globe Communications
- Adam de Bree – Associate Director, BDM Transaction Banking, CBA
- Andy Dinan – Director, MARS Melbourne Art Rooms
- Sarah Gibbons – External Affairs Manager, Mars Snackfood/Food
- Leanne Giles – Director, Alpha Bravo Trango Pty Ltd
- Peter Grose – Director, Alpha Bravo Trango Pty Ltd
- Mark Kelly – Partner, Corporate Genetics
- Bill Kusznirczuk – Managing Director, Clement-Stone Town Planners
- Geoff Sincock – Partner, Deloitte
- Justin Smith – Reporter, Fairfax Radio Network
- Judith White – Director, Judith White Enterprises
- Bruce Woodley – Founding member of The Seekers