Terms & Conditions
Refunds & Returns Policy
If you have made an error in making your donation or change your mind about contributing to TLC for Kids, we will honour your request for a refund made within 15 days of your donation. To request a refund, call 1300 361 461 or email email@example.com
If you have purchased tickets to an event being organised by TLC for Kids and you request a refund, this will ONLY be honoured if; you request a refund before the CLOSING DATE of the event or the event has been either postponed or cancelled. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.
Personal information collection:
TLC for Kids may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including pages visited, frequency, time spent on each page);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with our website (including newsletter, events, donations, enquiries);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including tickets bookings, donations, merchandise purchase);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including newsletters and coming events); and
- any other information that you send to TLC for Kids.
Using personal information:
TLC for Kids may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where TLC for Kids discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, TLC for Kids may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data:
TLC for Kids will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. TLC for Kids will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. [Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers:
Updating this statement:
This website contains links to other websites. TLC for Kids is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact TLC for kids
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- by post to TLC for Kids, 140a Dawson Street, Brunswick West VIC 3055